Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Don't Know Which Way To Go When I Hear You Everywhere

Finally it rained and it rained a lot. Today morning, I woke up listening to the pitter-patter of the rain drops on the window panes. In a jiffy, I jumped out of my bed, and rushed to see and feel the rain.

As soon as I opened the door, a cool fresh wind blew through my hair rubbing my face gently, with few rain drops on my face. The green grass looked even greener and the mango tree in my garden was happily swaying, the rain-laden clouds were lingering around, the birds were chirping, and the rain water was dripping from the terrace on the ground just to form a puddle. The addictive smell of wet mud was calling me to come out in the garden.

The panorama seemed like an ideal description of a rainy day. It was a perfect A-ha feeling, and a perfect morning.

It is one of those days, when I feel like staying at home lazing around either snuggling under blanket and listening to my favorite music, or just sitting on my cane swing with a novel in one hand and a cup of ginger tea in the other, or may be just sit and stare the raindrops fall...!

For a moment, I had stopped thinking about everything and everyone… even me and you.

But soon, I realized that I had to get ready for office… I smiled at the rain, and said, “Rain rain, please don't go away..." :)

I hope it rains enough to give me a feeling that the rainy season has begun.

** When I was writing, I remembered the time I spent with you.

- The time we spent shooting for my film at Khadakwasla dam and in college
- The Mahabaleshwar trip in rains [Falero ;)]
- Bike ride to Girivan (Banglow) and trip to Nagao and Kashid beach ;)
- The cutting chai memories in Mumbai
- Sitting at the Katta in Pune
- Japanese classes, exhibition time
- Puppet shows and storytelling time in school
- Drive to Mulshi lake
- Lunch time in IIIT Hyderabad
- And the special one was, the Green Apple drink at the ccd ... and the drive ofcourse from camp to pirangut plot :)

Thank you everyone for making those moments....... 'Special'.

2 comments:

  1. nice one...u experienced happiness of all memories together...
    let me try to look a rain this way...
    [because its raining here and I get stuck at home ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmmmm...nice one.....ani cane cha swing aalaa watata??????????????????????

    ReplyDelete